The June 1st deadline for Hazard Communications with GHS has expired!
Are you and your employees up to date?
Please call or check our website for more information.
Are you ready? Check out our online training program.
If online training does not meet your needs, please call our office at 661-377-8300 and someone in our staff will schedule an in person training session.
Hazard Communication with GHS Provisions is:
the "RIGHT TO KNOW" about chemicals in the workplace.
This course contains the following main sections:
- Hazard Communication
- Hazard Communication Standard
- GHS: Classification and Labeleing of Chemicals
- GHS: Hazard Classification
- First Aid for Exposure
- Comparison of Labels and MSDS's
- How to Recognize Hazardous Waste
- Fire and Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Heat Stress Prevention